2022 All-Congregation Retreat
23rd Annual Memorial Day Weekend
May 27-30, 2022
“Don't Stop thinking about tomorrow”
Click buttons below to download pdf of that day's programs.
|FRIDAY PROGRAMS||SATURDAY PROGRAMS||SUNDAY PROGRAMS||MONDAY PROGRAMS|
Rates include room, meals and most activities for full weekend
Limited Space! Get your registration form and refundable $50 deposit (per adult) in as soon as possible. If your deposit and registration form are in by Monday, February 28, you will be entered for a prize in a special drawing (hint: think lake adventure). Space is limited to 120 attendees. We can request more rooms if available. Sign-up now and don’t miss out on the FUN and FELLOWSHIP!
Silver Bay will be following the New York State protocols for COVID safety.
• Early Registration deposit of $50.00 per adult with a REGISTRATION FORM filled out by Monday, February 28, 2022
• FULL Balance due by Monday, May 20, 2022 • All registration forms are due no later than May 10, 2022
• Deposits are refundable if you do not attend AND call to cancel to the office at least 24 hours before event.
Please download and complete these separate forms AS NEEDED:
2022 Registration/Reservation Form Submissions with deposits by Monday, February 28, 2022 are entered to win a Lake Adventure PRIZE! Registration Form includes information about accommodations, payment options, and more.
Interest in Facilitating a Workshop Please fill out form and drop off at office to Sharyn or with Carla Drezner no later than April 15, 2022.
* Partial scholarships are available for members of the congregation–fill out form and drop off with a minister or Sharyn.
* Full scholarships are available for all RE Children and Youth (ages 6–17) who are registered in the RE program and whose parents are members of UUCSR. RE Scholarships are also available for UUCSR members who are RE parents or volunteer teachers.
* Note other scholarships are available for adults through the Minister’s Scholarship Fund. Please fill out the attached scholarship form (for adults) and return to either Sharyn in the office or directly to the ministers.
Special Dietary Needs Form Please fill out and deliver or email to Sharyn.
Talent Show Participation Please return the Talent Show Form to Carla or Paul Drezner
Credit card payments are accepted online at uucsr.org/SilverBay2022.