Plan a Virtual Visit
Come grow with us. Let your spirit flourish in a religious community of people who care about justice, equity, and compassion in the world. Come be a part of something bigger than ourselves:
- RSVP to this Sunday's Service and get a personal welcome
- Meet us in The Welcome Space before Sunday services
- Start tuning in LIVE for Sunday Services and Soulful Sundown via our website or on Facebook
- Tune in for weekly messages from our three Ministers. You can find those on our website, Facebook, and Instagram.
- Come to a Journeys Group to learn about Unitarian Universalism and reflect on your own journey.
- Get involved in online programming where you can meet ministers, staff, and other congregants face to face. Check out our full calendar of events that you can drop in on.
- Set up a time to talk... you can email our Membership Coordinator at to set up an introductory meet and greet.
Families are also welcome to join Religious Education programs!
- Live Bedtime Stories are offered every Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 7:00 PM via Zoom.
- Classes meet on Sunday afternoons at 1pm.
- Additional online activities are planned. Please check the Online Events tab on the homepage.
- Email our Religious Education staff for more information.
You do not need to be a member of Shelter Rock to be a part of the community. Learn more about becoming a member of Shelter Rock here.